Bienvenue à l’école Marlborough
The Home of the Huskies
le royaume des huskies
"Together is better."
- Students must live with parents or legal guardian in the catchment area
- Parent or guardian must complete registration form (guardian must provide proof of guardianship) and provide the following;
- Proof of citizenship, Landed Immigrant status or Permanent Record Card of the parent/guardian and of the child
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Record of Immunization (Kindergarten and Grade 6 only)
- 2 Proofs of Residency: i.e. property tax notice, valid B.C. driver’s licence, BC Hydro bill, completed agreement to purchase, lease, or rent agreement or government agency document
- emergency contact: name and phone number of a local person available during school hours
- name and phone number of family doctor or medical clinic
If your child will be late arriving to school or
absent, please call
(604) 664-8216. For extended absences, please fill out an extended absence form, available at the office.
School dismissal is at 2:47 each day. Please make arrangements to pick up your child promptly, as children are not permitted to play on the school grounds after school without parent/guardian supervision.
Head Teacher: Joyce Tait
Secretary: Diane Allen
Counsellor: Sheila MacTavish
Librarian: Holly Lloyd
Trustee Liaison: Harman Pandher
Do you have photos of school related activities that you would like to share in the Marlborough yearbook? After review by our Marlborough yearbook committee, your photos (high resolution only) may be included in our 2013 - 2014 yearbook.
To get the latest news about Burnaby Schools follow us on
For general information, or if you have questions, please